First Messenger is a feature offered with your Personal Online Banking access. You can receive text messages or emails about your account activity. Would you like to know if your account falls below $100? Do you want to receive an alert every time you get a deposit, or when a check or debit card transaction clears your account? You can even get a notification that your loan payment has posted. We understand that our customers are busy and may forget to call or log in, so let us “call” you.
Available alert templates include real time low balance, current business day checking presentments, checking and savings deposit and withdrawal notices, loan payment due, past due loan payment, and CD interest payment and maturity notices. Choose your own dollar threshold for which you want to be notified.
To get started:
- Log into First Bank online banking
- Click into the desired account and go to the Messages section
- Click new and choose the type of message you would like to receive
- Choose the account number you want to receive the message for
- To receive a First Alert to your cell phone, choose Send To Mobile. Type in your cell phone number and choose your carrier.
- To receive a First Alert to your email, choose Send To Email and type in your email address.
Enroll today and let us "text" you!
For more information about First Messenger, click here.
Loan & Mortgage Options
Electronic Banking Services