FB&T Personal Online Banking
First Bank offers an Internet banking service that can save you time and money. Forgot to transfer money to your checking account? Need to verify an account balance? Wondering if you made your loan payment? Save yourself a trip to the bank. The answers are available at your fingertips! With First Bank’s Personal Online Banking, all this information, and more, is available each time you log on. Online banking provides you with a secure connection to First Bank & Trust, giving you access to all of your FB&T accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (with the exception of scheduled maintenance hours), from any PC with an internet connection.
You can access your checking, savings, certificate, and loan information without time delays. We give you real time information in the comfort of your home with the connection speed you deserve. Your account information is displayed in a user-friendly format. You have the ability to check account balances, view current and past account statements, research account transactions, transfer funds between accounts, set up bill payments, set up text alerts, sign up for mobile banking, and download transactions to your own financial planning software.
FREE Online Bill Pay
There is an easier way to pay your bills, anytime, anywhere. Enjoy FREE Bill Pay service through First Bank’s Personal Online Banking. No more checks, envelopes, or trips to the post office. Don’t worry about writing out those checks and the increasing cost of stamps. Let us "pay your bills"!
With this fast, secure, and convenient service, you can set up fixed payments to be paid on the same date every month or on demand. Pay any bill (excluding payments for taxes) - you name it! Mortgage, credit cards, doctors, utilities, etc. You specify who to pay, how much and when - the Bill Pay service will take care of the rest. Payments are guaranteed to be made when you request and in the amount specified. Never worry about missing a due date again. And with FB&T Bill Pay, you can schedule payments up to a year in advance. Add vendors anytime with a simple request from your PC. Each Bill Pay transaction will be included in your monthly statement.
PopMoney Person-To-Person Payments
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. And you don't need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current bank/financial institution account. Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. They can simply receive the money into their bank account online.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
To get started:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Enter the amount, their name and mobile number or email address (use email address to send an e-Greeting)
- They will get a text or email letting them know how to retrieve their gift
Chart My Spending
Now you can stay on track with your finances! We offer the ability to categorize each transaction. These categories will then provide you with a multi-color pie chart – letting you visualize your spending. It’s easy and great for your budget!
- Log into Online Banking and click on the My Spending tab.
- Click on the Change icon next to each transaction, choose the desired category, and click on the Save icon.
- Go back to the Spending Report on the landing page and click Chart My Spending!!
We offer the highest level of security available with firewall and 128-bit encrypted connection, data intrusion detection and 24-7 monitoring to protect your private information. Once logged in, your account numbers are masked. You even have the ability to change your password and security data.
Please remember, do not share your access ID or PIN – your financial security depends on it!
Money Management Programs
First Bank’s Online Banking supports “QIF”, “QFX”, “IIF”, and “CSV” formats that let your download your latest online account information into your favorite money management software like Quicken® and Microsoft Money®.
- View account balances and transactions.
- Set up Bill Payments.
- See if a specific check has cleared.
- Transfer funds between FB&T accounts.
- Check your loan balances and loan payment information.
- Make FB&T loan payments.
- Change your password on-line.
- Sign up for and retrieve Online Statements.
- Enroll for Mobile Banking access.
- Set up First Messenger alerts to be sent to your cell phone.
- View 24 months account statement history.
Loan & Mortgage Options
Electronic Banking Services