Bank on Technology with First Bank & Trust
First Bank & Trust Company is constantly looking toward the future and is proud to offer state-of-the-art access to assist you in your financial affairs. We are committed to helping you conduct your banking business as quickly and conveniently as possible. Continually searching for the best and most effective ways to deliver information and products, we want to provide you with the widest possible range of choices. And we've only just begun!
First Bank Personal Online Banking
With Internet access, you are always in touch with First Bank and your finances! We offer the highest level of security available with Firewall protection and a 128-bit encrypted connection, Data Intrusion detection and 24-7 monitoring to protect your private information. You can access your checking, savings, certificate, and loan information without time delays. We give you real time information in the comfort of your home with the connection speed you deserve. Your account information is displayed in a user-friendly format. You have the ability to check account balances, research checks that have cleared and sort by check number or amount, transfer funds between accounts, set up stop payments, set up bill payments, download transactions to your own financial planning software, and of course, e-mail the friendly folks at First Bank for information or assistance.
First Bank Corporate Online Banking
Security and flexibility define this robust internet banking product. Not only can commercial customers obtain real-time account information, transfer funds, print images, sort and search for cleared items-they can even make wire transfers and originate ACH files for direct deposit. Employer's benefit from the ability to assign rights to specific employees to control what company information is displayed and what activities each employee is allowed to do. Dollar thresholds can be given and supervisor override functions assigned to allow dual control over monetary transactions. This product incorporates encrypted account activity and secure log-in procedures. Contact FB&T about signing up today.
HeyBank® Mobile is a personal financial information management service that allows you to access your First Bank account information, transfer funds between accounts, and make loan payments. Once you have enrolled for First Mobile Banking through our online banking service, designated accounts linked to your Access ID will be accessible through your mobile phone. You will receive one-time passwords with each log in as an additional security feature. There are no current charges for this very convenient service
First Alert Messenger Service
First Alert Messenger is a service offering predefined templates from which you can choose to receive alerts either by email or text. You may want to be notified if a deposit is made to your account or when your account balance drops below a certain dollar amount. First Alert Messenger will send you a message displaying the desired notification. This is an invaluable service for your busy, on-the-go life, and its FREE!
Electronic Statement Delivery
Log in to online banking today and get started! We will send you an email notification that your regular account statement is available for viewing from your secure online banking access. It's Fast, Convenient, Secure and best of all - it's Free!
First Bank's Bill Payment Service
Now There's An Easier Way To Pay Your Bills. Pay all your bills - anytime, anywhere, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. Introducing First Bank Bill Payment Service. Click here to watch our demo.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your bills into folders that work for you, by categories or due date.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
First Bank & Trust Debit/ATM Card
The First Bank & Trust debit card now offers additional features and choices we’re sure you’ll enjoy.
You can choose from one of our 17 debit card designs. Or upload a picture of your own to be printed on your new card. Click here to view the latest card styles. Call one of our friendly New Accounts representatives and request your new debit card today!
The most exciting feature is the “Real Time” processing. Whether you’re making a purchase at a retailer or accessing your account at an ATM, your balance is exactly what it is if you would call us or inquire online. Up-to-date card activity is immediately available online or on mobile banking. While it is still the responsibility of our customers to keep an accurate account transaction register, displaying card activity in “Real Time” will help you stay on track.
In addition to using your card as a signature based transaction, you may now choose to enter your PIN number when you swipe the card and receive cash back. This is called PIN/Debit. We’re sure you’ll enjoy using your PIN for cash back at the retailer, saving you a trip to the ATM and most of all, the ATM fee!
The FB&T debit card is also your ATM card. Use it 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to make cash withdrawals, deposits, transfer funds between accounts, and check your balance. Enjoy access to FREE ATM’s in Stillwater, Oklahoma City, Enid, Alva, and several other states. Click here to find a location near you.
FirstFone is our 24-7 telephone banking service. It allows you to have access around the clock to your checking, savings, CD and loan account information. With FirstFone, you can also inquire on the latest rates, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments and perform investment calculations, from any touch-tone telephone at any time! You can inquire on balances, deposits posted, checks paid, loan payments or even request a fax of your statement.
There is no charge to access FirstFone and no limit to the number of times you may call. To access your account information, please contact us to complete an authorization form. Your FirstFone access number will be sent to you as soon as we receive your authorization.
To access FirstFone, dial toll free 1-888-336-3663.
Check Imaging Services
First Bank is proud to be the first community-owned bank in our area to offer imaging technology to our customers. With check imaging, you'll discover that your record keeping has never been easier. Check image service represents a technological change to traditional check processing. As checks are processed, they are photographed on both sides and the digitized images are stored in a computer. We can use the check images to create statements for you as well as to research items that you need.
- Balancing your account has never been easier! Instead of sorting through a hodge-podge of checks each month, we automatically organize checks in check number order and laser print their exact images on easy-to-read 8-1/2" by 11" pages. Underneath each image is the check number, date posted and check amount. The tedious task of sorting and filing checks is a thing of the past.
- Our process of retrieving information to assist you when you have questions or need an item researched is now much more efficient. We can answer your questions or provide you with item copies in a matter of seconds, not hours or days. A copy of both sides of any item can be mailed or faxed to you almost immediately or delivered while you wait! And best of all, most research requests for imaged items are FREE!
- Your imaged checks are acceptable as proof of payment.
We hope you will enjoy the convenience of check imaging and welcome your comments.
Loan & Mortgage Options
Electronic Banking Services